Photo Gallery

Fire at Brandywine Assisted Living - 100 Seaside Blvd.
Monday, February 28, 2005

Rehoboth Beach and Lewes firefighters responded to a reported fire at the Brandywine Assisted Living Complex at 100 Seaside Blvd. on Monday Feb. 28th. Upon arrival units found a wall heater that had caught fire and started to go up the interior wall. The building alarm system alerted the on duty nurse's and aides who quickley moved residents to safe areas of the building. One of the aides also discharged a fire extinguisher on the heater unit to stop the fire which produced heavy smoke conditions on the 1st and 2nd floor lobby areas of the complex. Three people were transported to Beebe Medical Center in Lewes with minor smoke inhalation. The Delaware State Fire Marshal was on the scene along with Sussex County EMS.


Views: 566

Views: 791

Views: 624

Views: 784

Views: 781

Views: 834

Views: 641

Views: 639

Views: 629